
I had a big Easter egg hunt planned for Saturday. I was so excited to do it outside but it was too snowy. We had a very mini hunt inside. Lily did not get the point of it. She would find an egg, open it, and try to eat the candy before I could take it from her. It was fun anyway. Lily's good buddy Miles came.
Saturday night I had a random, huge toothache. I just had to deal with it through Sunday until I could go to the dentist on Monday. I had very little sleep both nights. I have found that Tylenol does not work that well for me and that's all I could take because I'm pregnant. So, Monday morning I found a dentist that could get me in right away. It turns out, I didn't even have a cavity. I just have a pretty bad sinus infection. It was so bad that it was making my upper teeth hurt like crazy. I thought my teeth were hurting so badly that it was making my cheeks hurt. Anyway, that was good news in a way. I just called my doctor and I'm on antibiotics now. I'm kind of happy because I've been congested and had a cough since January basically. Hopefully this will solve it. And, not to mention I got to go to the dentist. I LOVE going to the dentist. In high school I wanted to go into Dental Hygiene. Going to the dentist Monday made me remember why. I would love to do that someday.

The picture of her in her bed was yesterday. She was sitting in her bed reading a book and I came in with this warm blanket, fresh out of the dryer. I wrapped it around her and she laid there for almost ten minutes like this. That is one of the best feelings ever!

I'm so happy that I get to stay home with this girl all day now! She is so much fun. I'm trying to find a balance of doing my own thing and playing with her. She does pretty well playing by herself but she would much rather be playing with me. I don't blame her. It's funner to play with someone. We do play a lot and I have been putting effort into crafts, tea parties, painting, blocks, bean bag tosses, bubbles, side walk chalk (before it snowed), stories, and much more. It's been a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to nicer weather so we can really play outside! I just feel so blessed right now! I loved general conference too. I realize even more now what an important role a mother is. I hope I can live up to it!
Matt has one more day, basically, of finals. We went to his final project fair today. His project was really neat. I'm going to post his video soon and have me write a little about it. We are so happy this semester is almost over. I'm excited for my family to come this weekend for GRADUATION!
2 comments:
Raleigh did the same thing with the eggs, it seems like they either don't understand something is IN the egg, or they don't understand they have to pick them all up before they can open them... lol! I love the pic of Lily in her bed, looks comfy!
sterling also did that with his eggs. so we picked most of his up for him. and we also ate most of his candy. do you still have snow? you could "paint" the snow with water and food coloring in spray bottles. we did that at head start and the kids LOVED it.
Post a Comment