
This is right after we woke up this morning. Matt made us pancakes, yum!
We are getting ready for Christmas at our house. Lily loves the Christmas tree. When we wake up in the morning she goes over to the tree and says "TREE!" That means that we need to turn on the lights. After I plug the tree in she say "wow" every time! I don't know why it is underlined. I can't fix it.
6 comments:
Lol, that Lily girl is SOOOO cute! I'm so glad to see some pictures! Hope you guys are having a fun holiday!!
ditto katie- Lily is one cute chica!
i love her hair! what a cutie! merry christmas!
Love it! She looks so grown up! We miss you guys. Love you! Merry Christmas!
hey shelley! Did you get your camera fixed? Because if not we have a spare one you can use. We got a nice SLR camera in February, so my old digital one still works fine if you want me to send it to you, you can use it until yours is in working condition again! congrats on another semester. Hope you guys had a merry Christmas!
Hey Shelly- It feels like forever!! We'll have to plan something soon. ok, first, I need your address, you can email it to me or call me or whatever. Second, what are your thoughts on having a garage sale this upcoming spring/summer? Richie and I are trying to make some extra cash and I thought it'd be fun to do a multi-family deal, so if you're interested, start saving your stuff!
Post a Comment